There are a lot of reasons to visit Breckenridge, awesome skiing, great nightlife, and now an Ice Castle! With an elevation of over 9600 feet, Breckenridge is the highest of this year’s ice castles. It will very likely be the first to open and the last to close.
Expected closing date for Breckenridge Ice Castle is in late March, 2014.
Hours and Prices
Monday – Friday: 2pm – 10pm
Saturday – Sunday: noon – 10pm
General Admission, age 12 and up: $10
Children 4 to 11: $8
Young Children under 4 years old: Free
Military / Seniors: $8 (must show ID)
Season Pass: $30
* Senior and Military discount, $2 off General Admission
* Non-Profit discount available for groups of 10+ and Group Discounts for groups of 15+. Tickets must be purchased in advance, contact email@example.com for rates.
Map and Directions
150 West Adams Ave.
Breckenridge, CO 80424
Directions From Denver:
- Take I70 West
- Take exit 203 toward Frisco / Breckenridge
- At the traffic circle, veer Right, onto Summit Blvd
- The Ice Castle will be on your left!
Customized directions can be created from your location to the Ice Castle by clicking on “Directions” on the pop-up on the map, or by clicking on “View Larger Map” at the bottom of the map image.
This year is going to be awesome.
Yes that’s right, we’ve added several features and new designs to the Ice Castle experience. You’re going to love it. Come see us in Breck!!